Powerfully-built advice-dispensing bushi
Ronin Bushi, formerly of the Matsu Berserker School
Rings: 4x next rank
Skills: 1x rank, 2 for emphasis
Jiujutsu (Martial Arts): 3
Kenjutsu (katana): 1
Lion’s Roar: Add Honor Rank to all damage rolls, 5 ft. extra movement in Full Attack Stance
Hands of Stone: 6
Strength of Earth: 2
Social Disadvantage (Ronin): 3
Can’t Lie: 2
Traveling Pack (TBD)
Key points: tendancy to be very blunt and literal, stockpile of aphorisms about how “real men” act. A firm believer in every tenet of Bushido. Adopted daughter (Antonia Beru) who he protects (“A real man protects his family”). Became a ronin in protest of an order to kill his daughter over false accusations of treason (“A real man never betrays what he knows is right”).
Tall, muscular, and extremely square build. Built like a tank but still fast. Physically above average in every regard. Has at tendancy to open fights with a charging straight punch. Never uses weapons when he can help it (“A real man battles his foes with his own hands”).
Spends his time wandering the land (“A real man needs to travel the land to find himself”) looking for wrongs to right (“A real man never backs away from evil”).
Doesn’t actually remember his own past or family; the earliest solid memory he has is of his adopted daughter calling him “daddy” and asking him to defend her from bandits.
Wears black with white highlights and has long silver hair.
The 20 questions (See page 100):
1) Ronin, formerly Lion
2) Akodo Family
7) Strengths: Strong, fast, and incorruptible. Weaknesses: Frightfully literal, takes things at face value
10) He is unmarried and has no intentions of changing that
Ties to other characters
- Antonia Beru: Adopted daughter. “A real man protects his family” and “A real man lets his children find their own path.”
- Daisuke Tenmei: Jei has assisted this rookie Dragon clan magistrate on occasion, and they regard eachother as good partners. “A real man stands up for the truth.”
- Sasu Yogo: Fought once over a misunderstanding. “A real man’s actions speak louder than their words.”
- Yasuragi Mirumoto: Chatted amicably with her once in a teahouse. “A real man appreciates what they have.”